Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Take a Break from the Aftertaste......

That was the slogan Vocalpoint used for their sampling of the Coffee House Inspirations Breve Creme Coffee Creamer by International Delights.  They sent a package that included a coupon for a Free pint sized creamer as well as several coupons to share with family and friends and they were so cleverly packaged in a toss coffee cup! 


The Breve Creme is made with real milk and cream so you can enjoy that rich, creamy coffeehouse taste at home.  It's just what you need to Bring the Coffeehouse to your House, anytime.  It comes in 3 flavors:  

~ Vanilla Caramel ~ The authentic coffeehouse flavors of smooth Vanilla, Rich Caramel and all natural cream. 

~ Hazelnut ~ A true coffeehouse experience begins when the warm, nutty flavor of Hazelnut meets all natural cream.

~ Dark Chocolate ~ Indulge yourself in the decadent flavors of rich, dark chocolate and all natural cream.

My Review

So I am a coffee lover!!  As a matter of fact when I first started drinking coffee that only way I would have it was with the International Delight Irish Cream Creamer!  Now I go through my phases, sometimes I like my milk and sugar and sometimes I have to have creamer!  So when I saw this I figured it was a no brainer I would love it!  I went and got the Vanilla Caramel and the Hazelnut flavors.  The first one Itried was the Vanilla Caramel.  When I opened it it smelled just like Vanilla Ice Cream!  I thought this has to be good!!  I have to say I wasn't blown away by it like I thought I would be!  It was good but it didn't wow me.  It didn't leave the aftertaste that part was true!  However, I can say that I may not like it in my coffee but feel it is great for cooking with!  I think it would be great for making French Toast or Crepes, anything sweet breakfast wise or desserts!  What actually stuck in my head too was I had recently read a recipe in a Weight Watchers cookbook for a Caramel Flan, that called for coffee creamer and thought this was the perfect one!  So I went searching for ore recipes that include coffee creamers and found Cheesecakes, Coffeecakes and so much more! So I will not say that this was a bust by any means!  To me it has just opened my eyes to a brand new ingredient to start cooking with!!

.....and that's Mommy's Outside Voice~

12 Comments:

At June 30, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for an honest take on a product! I am a coffe lover too, I would think of trying it out, I like the idea of using it for frendh toast or other times you need a little extra wow factor, the kids might like it in their plain otatmeal? Anyway thank you! Great to find you on VoiceBoks! I'm a happy new follower! I also liked your fan page!!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 11:02 PM , Blogger BrendaC said...

New GFC follower from VoiceBoks

 
At July 10, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love an honest review! I am a HUGE creamer fan, but recently I've only been able to use hazelnut sugar free. I've never noticed an aftertaste.

Kathy's idea for using it in oatmeal is a good one, too. I've got a couple of different creamer flavors in the fridge that I just can't get myself to use that I appreciate the cooking/oatmeal ideas!

Christina

Visit me at Spilled Milkshake

Visiting from voiceBoks!

♥ xoxo

 
At July 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Kim Bee said...

Stopping by from VB. Not a coffee fan myself but hubby loves it.

 
At July 10, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strolling through from VB--Always wanted to start drinking coffee the hubs says that it's good for a pre-workout drink but I just can't get past the smell.

Come see me at www.prototypemama.wordpress.com

 
At July 10, 2011 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

woo hoo follower #100!!
Hello, I am a new follower from Voiceboks. I would love it if you would visit my blog and follow me back at Valerie @ My-2-Cents

Thank you
Have a blessed week

 
At July 10, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Hello, I'm a coffee junkie and I like a lot of creamers, but I can't do Hazelnut of any kind!
Found you via voiceBoks!
~Erin
www.mynuggetsoftruth.blogspot.com

 
At July 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love flavored coffee creamers. Thanks for this wonderful review. Hubs and I will have to try some of these out for ourselves.

Samantha from vB
http://www.medtopicwriter.com

 
At July 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger ~Mommy's Outside Voice~ said...

Thank you all for your comments! They mean so much:). I'm glad that you're enjoying my candid reviews! I'd love it if you come back with your thoughts if you decide to try it! Keep coming back for some more reviews!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 1:44 AM , Blogger ninalazina said...

catching up. Nina

 
At July 11, 2011 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

Visiting from vB,
Kristina

www.icing-and-crumbs.blogspot.com

 
At August 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Sunday Baker said...

Ooh, sounds yummy. Makes me want coffee even thought it's so hot out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home